Tuesday, July 2, 2013

August 2013 #Readpawty

OMC! I can't believe I forgot to get this posted in a timely manner. I guess summer's made me lazy. MOL.

Last #readpawty we discovered that as much as we liked what the people in No Buddy Left Behind did, the book itself was a tough read. I promise you the next book is better because I've already read it!

Our next #readpawty date is Tuesday, August 13 at 8 PM ET. The book we've chosen to read is The Case of Jack the Nipper.  It's a murder mystery with two unusual sleuths - a dog and a cat. They're sort of an animal Holmes & Watson. I think this is one we'll all enjoy - I know I did and can't wait to read about their next adventure!
Don't forget about our new GoodReads Group. It's a great place for us to share what we're reading with each other. Please don't limit what you share to just books about animals. We're all looking for good stuff to read about everything! Also, I've updated the page of books we've already read for #readpawty. Please let me know if I missed anything.
 
Hope to see you at the next #readpawty. Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment